Re: Discussion about previous proposal

Richard,

thank you for emphasizing the two points--they clarify the scope of this
initiative.

Also, you are right, in this Interest Group there are people belonging
to the archival community---I just wanted to highlight that the proposal
hasn't been adequately analyzed and discussed, so my comment was on the
one hand a sort of encouragement for me and my colleagues to engage in
the discussion, on the other hand a suggestion for all of us not to
consider this a stable draft model. So, I guess we are on the same page.
I will immediatly ask for feedback to many colleagues around the
world--as I wrote, I should be able to provide some analytical comments
by the end March.

As it regards LODLAM, I totally agree. I'm not sure I can join (assumed
seats are still available), but I would love to meet and discuss these
topics with you and the other members of this list.

Giovanni