Re: Proposal for an 'Archive' Type

What if we proposed a new subclass of Organization for Cultural Heritage
Institutions? Then we could slot libraries, archives, museums, and similar
organizations under that class. There is an NGO class (http://schema.org/NGO),
which might work under some circumstances, but not work in others. NARA is
both an archive and a governmental organization.