Introductions (was - Re: timothy holborn has joined the Augmented Reality Community Group)

Hi All,

I've been working on the W3 CG Credentials, Payments, RWW and related works
for a while now.  I'm interested in building an AR Browser.  I've been
following Mico [1] for sometime and have recently found this CG.

I'm based in OZ.  Interested in an array of other things about the web but
my primary mission with AR related tech. is to ensure people own their own
biometric signatures, which is something that i think can be done with a
combination of technologies being considered within various W3 related
communities.

Nice to meet you all :)

Timothy Holborn
Skype: sailing_digital