Re: Steve Mann: My “Augmediated” Life

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 13:45:19 +1100
To: public-ar@w3.org
Hi Melvin,

it's an interesting article and I think Steve highlights some great
insights from his work over the last few decades.

I'm also on the Program Committee for the conference he promotes at the
bottom of that article and I'd encourage anyone interested in this topic
to participate.

   ISTAS13
   http://veillance.me

I particularly like this quote from the site 8)

   In a world of smart things like smart lights, smart toilets,
   smart grids, smart meters, smart roads, and the like,
   what happens when you have "smart people"
   (i.e. put sensors on people)?

roBman