From: Christine Perey
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 7:30 AM
To: Carl Reed ; wagnerd@qualcomm.com
Cc: Rob Manson ; public-ar@w3.org ; discussion@arstandards.org
Subject: Re: [AR Standards Discussion] Change of topic - Patents in the AR
space

Hi,

Blair's comment/suggestion to use Wikipedia has a lot of merit.

What are the obstacles to doing this?

By way of this message I am adding Daniel Wagner (Vuforia) to this
interesting thread.

Daniel, happy new year!

See below a discussion that is on the AR Standards Discussion mailing list.

I was wondering to what extent the parties interested could
re-use/re-purpose the content on your Mobile AR history page:

https://www.icg.tugraz.at/~daniel/HistoryOfMobileAR/

Regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler