Re: Engaging with other groups and simplifying ours

Hi Melvin,

I can't wait to see your demo.  And if you'd like to share any more
information about it in the meantime I'm sure it would be great food for
discussion 8)

I'd also be interested to hear if you think there are any specific
Social Implications from the type of local community activity you're
planning?

roBman