2013 is the year the Augmented Web comes alive

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:16:48 +1100
To: public-ar@w3.org
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season and resting up for what is
shaping up to be a busy 2013.

Remember that the end of 2012 is also the end of the poll asking if you
agree we should adopt the new charter[1].  So far there is 100% support
so if you have a counter view then I'd encourage you to vote now.

Otherwise in the new year I'll start updating the group definition
details.  There's also a collection of great new demos and examples to
add too.

Have a great new year.

roBman

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/ar/wiki/Charter