Re: [AR Standards Discussion] I've created a Related Standards pagefor the group

Hi Martin,

I understand what you're saying but my point was that there are no
publicly available js libs that implement ARML2 at the moment which is
why I thought it didn't qualify "at the moment".

How about I make this compromise.  I'll add a footnote about ARML2 and
link to your blog post on your "prototype-AR Window implementation".

Hope that works for everyone.

roBman