RE: [widgets] Widgets URI scheme

I was thinking that a media type/content type for .zip (like) files with a definitions such that fragIds can be used to refer to the items within the file - admittedly doesn't nest to well items within a zipped item in a zip file. Haven't checked to see if such a media type exists or has been attempted in the past, but it seems to me more appropriate than a URI scheme.

BR

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England