Re: Initial feedback on Auto Updates document

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your comments regarding the auto updates document. I'll be
rewriting it over the next few weeks and will take your feedback into
account. It would be good to get your comments once the document is a
bit more mature.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--