Re: Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration feedback

* Michael Davey wrote:
>I'm not sure I agree with that.  No special tool would be required -
>just to put the config.xml as the first argument.

You are already assuming a special tool, one that takes file names as
arguments, puts them in the specified order into the file, and is
actually used only in this way (as opposed to simply specifying, say,
"*.*" to include all files, in which case you might not know which
file would go first). I would my file manager to create the archive,
and if there is any ordering, it's derived from the display order and
there is no way to ensure that config.xml is always the first entrye
there. I am afraid such a requirement is impractical.