Re: Seeking XDR versus AC4CSR+XHR2 follow-ups by Microsoft [Was: Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

I'm not quite sure I understand why the answers to technical questions
about the security model is affected by strategic decisions about how to
move forward. I would have expected the dependency to go the other way
around.

I'm also not sure how you could be surprised by the WGs vote not to
replace years worth of work with a completely different and incompatible
proposal. Especially when any security concerns could have been
addressed by tweaks to the existing specification.

That said, I'm looking forward to your answers to our questions.

Best Regards,
Jonas Sicking