Re: [widgets] Hello !

Hi Byungjung,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Byungjung Kim <Byungjung.Kim@teleca.com> wrote:
<snip>

> "automated internationalization and localization support for widget" what's
> the exact meaning ?

Please see Internationalization and Localization section of the
Widgets Landscape document [1] for a definition.

> And I want to participate in the W3C Widget Working.

If Teleca is a member of the W3C, then please ask your AC Rep to add
you to the working group. Otherwise, everyone is free to participate
in the standardization process through this public list. The best way
to participate is to send reviews of our specifications [1,2,3,4] or
contribute an input (a technical summary of ideas that you think might
solve a particular problem).

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-land/#i18n