[widgets] Hello !

From: Byungjung Kim <Byungjung.Kim@teleca.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:26:00 +0900
To: <public-appformats@w3.org>
An internationalization model for widgets is not currently defined by
this working draft. It may be defined future revisions of this
specification, but only if we receive use cases from interested parties.
If you want to see automated internationalization and localization
support for widgets, then please let us know (public-appformats@w3.org).

I am Browser Widgets Engine developer. (following Widgets 1.0
requirements)

(Teleca Korea s/w engineer)

I need more information in details.

"automated internationalization and localization support for widget"
what's the exact meaning ?

And I want to participate in the W3C Widget Working.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Byungjung Kim