What is Microsoft's intent with XDR vis--vis W3C? [Was: Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:52:08 -0400
Cc: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>, public-appformats@w3.org, Eric Lawrence <ericlaw@exchange.microsoft.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, Zhenbin Xu <zhenbinx@windows.microsoft.com>, Gideon Cohn <gidco@windows.microsoft.com>, Sharath Udupa <Sharath.Udupa@microsoft.com>, Doug Stamper <dstamper@exchange.microsoft.com>, Marc Silbey <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>
To: ext Sunava Dutta <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>

[[ My apologies for the late response to this thread (I was OOO last
week). ]]

Sunava, All,

Would you please elaborate on Microsoft's intent with XDR with regard
to W3C? For example is it being proposed as a new (Rec-track) spec
for the Web API WG; is it a counter proposal for the WAF WG's AC4CSR
spec; something else?

Regards, Art Barstow
---