Re: Widgets 1.0 - widget settings: publishing / modifications

  Hello Sergey,

  In Webwag, both on Web version and on Mobile version events are fired when
preference change. This is used for instance to modify the UI based on some
preference. Typical use case: email widget configuration. You may first
choose Pop3, Google, Yahoo,MSN, etc.. and disable "extended choice" (of POP3
server ofr instance) if you select Google instead of Pop3.
  The setting are implemented by the framework, and not by the widget, which
make much more sense in constrained environment for instance (mobile).

--
Thomas Landspurg
http://blog.landspurg.net