Re: [AC] Helping server admins not making mistakes

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> On Fri, 30 May 2008 22:21:36 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
>> I'd be equally interested to hear Operas opinion. A while back you
>> said that you were going to consult with your security guys, but I'm
>> not sure that I saw a followup to that.
>
> I don't remember that, but see below.
>

>> Is Opera ok with that enabling Access-Control always enables the full
>> set of possible combinations of methods and headers?
>
> Yes, we are. (There are still concerns over cookies though.)

I would love to hear what these concerns are, as we have had heated
arguments about cookies here at mozilla too.

Are your concerns anything that you can bring up in public yet? Are they
the same as the ones I have raised, or are they different. If different,
please start a new thread regarding this.

I would similarly like to hear what Apple is thinking on these two issues.

/ Jonas