Re: Access Control: integrated Requirements, Use Cases and FAQ

Seeing the requirements ending up in the draft surprised me too. I don't
feel strongly either way. The advantage of a note is that we can get it
nailed down before the rest of the spec. However I'm not sure how much
overhead comes with publishing a separate Note.

The most important thing is that we get all requirements and use cases
into a doc of some sort.

If you have changes in your draft that aren't in the spec from anne
please do send them to the list so we make sure they don't get lost. And
I'm definitely grateful that you started the work on the requirements
doc, no matter where they finally end up.

Best Regards,
Jonas Sicking