Re: Access control requirements

The existing point 3.5 I think is different from point 7.

Point 3.5 says that AC should be configureable on a resource by resource
basis.
Point 7 is there to A) allow the server administrator to have the final
word, and B) to give a quick way of disabling all cross site access in
case AC has been wrongly configured for a set of resources, without
having to shut down whole the server.

This clarification would be good to add. So something like

7.
It should be possible for the administrator of the server to disable
cross site requests to any resource of the server. This should be easily
doable on servers currently deployed using currently existing tools.

This will give the server administrator a quick way to disable cross
site access to all resources on the server in case AC has been wrongly
configured for some set of resources, without having to shut down whole
the server.

It also gives the server administrator the final word in cross site
access to all resources on the server.

/ Jonas