RE: Access-Control: Proposed restructuring

<snip/>

> > I also don't know what "down to earth" means.
>
> Fundamentally that may be the problem here...

Well, what I meant was that I don't know what down to earth means in
this context, namely for writing a spec.  Down to earth applied to a
policy language specification is absurd.  We need a language that is
unambigous and clear to get to interoperable implementations.

Cheers,
Dave