RE: specification style; last call

As I just posted to the list, we've made our pitch for a rewrite at
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/Overview-Declarative-20080116.
html

I do think there is a problem with the current spec because at least
myself and stuart find the current style of algorithm difficult to
understand.  We've done the right thing by putting pen to paper and made
a counter-proposal.

Cheers,
Dave