RE: Request for review on Access Control for Cross-site Requests

Member of the XML Core WG have reviewed this, and--while
individual members have concerns in various areas--we find
nothing specific to the XML Core WG area of interest on
which we need to comment as a working group.

Thanks for asking if we had any feedback.

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG