Re: [widgets] Open Ajax Alliance

Marcos, Jon,

Happy New Year!!

I was wondering why the OOA and the W3C are working on different specs
regarding Widget descriptors, differentiating between "desktop widgets"
and "web widgets". Perhaps I don't understand well the issue but at
first sight I think that there should be only one Widget Descriptor
format, which of course, could be extended to address the needs of
different communities. But at least, the baseline should be common,
shouldn't it?

Best Regards