Re: Proposal for a way to avoid a round-trip on every POST when dealing with large numbers of URIs

Tyler, Subbu,

Would you please be more specific about the trouble you have
regarding understanding the proposed solution?

Since, John's e-mail did not include the entire proposal, FYI, here
is the start of the thread:

  <http://www.w3.org/mid/Pine.LNX.
4.62.0801302136420.3212@hixie.dreamhostps.com>

Regards, Art Barstow