Re: ISSUE-6: AC: should the spec support the HTTP OPTIONS method?

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:11:58 +0200, Web Application Formats Issue Tracker
<dean+cgi@w3.org> wrote:
> ISSUE-6: AC: should the spec support the HTTP OPTIONS method?
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/waf/issues/6
>
> Raised by:  Everyone
> On product: Access Control
>
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Jul/0001.html

In case this wasn't forwarded to the public list yet I'll mention it
again. Only GET requests are supported. For any other method additional
safety precautions have to be taken. These are currently outlined
(although not very clear yet, I suppose) in
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/Overview.html#access1

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>