XBL2 JavaScript Implementation by Sean Hogan

Mikko - in case you are not subscribed to Mozilla's dev-tech-xbl mail
list, here is some information about Sean Hogan's XBL2 JavaScript
implementation:

   <http://www.meekostuff.net/xbl2/status.html>

Mikko, Sean - what are your thoughts regarding consolidating your
implementations:

   <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/waf/XBLImpl/>

Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: