Re: [widgets-reqs] re: CC/PP, Delivery Context and Media Queries (comment 10) (was: Comments on http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-widgets-reqs-20070209)

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 08:32, Grassel Guido (Nokia-NRC/Helsinki)
wrote:

> Ad Media queries:
> I think MQs are useful for Widgets. Many Web Applications, such as
> Widgets, that are more like general purpose user interfaces than
> documents, will want to adapt their user interface to the display
> characteristics where the user agent is running.

Just a heads up: the CSS WG has started looking at which of the device
characteristics that are listed in Media Queries we want to keep, with
an eye to making a Recommendation out of the current Candidate
Recommendation in the not too distant future.

Any input on what can/should be dropped is welcome (www-style@w3.org or
directly to the CSS WG).

Bert