Re: XBL 2.0 test suite

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:50:44 +1000
To: public-appformats@w3.org

Hi Marcos.

Marcos Caceres:
> Hi Cam, those initial templates look good. However, personally I would
> also like to see a set of  HTML templates as the XHTML templates will
> not necessarily be compatible with HTML.

I guess I was hoping to avoid having both html and xhtml versions of
tests.  My idea was to have the xhtml ones served as text/html (à la
Appendix C), and then have those files serve both purposes.

Upon reflection though (and since the files probably will be downloaded
in a zip file or something, where you can’t dictate how they’ll be
served), perhaps using HTML unless XML is required (e.g. embedded XBL,
or the XBL PI) would be better.  Feel free to convert them, if you have
time to do so before I do. :)

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/