[widgets-reqs] re: expecting the word metadata (Comment 8) (was: Comments on http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-widgets-reqs-20070209)

From: Marcos Caceres <m.caceres@qut.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:54:37 +1000
To: bert@w3.org, "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

This is a response to Bert Bos' review [1] of the Widgets 1.0
Requirements document [2].

> COMMENT 8) Ad "manifest": I was expecting the word "metadata" in this
> paragraph. (Not strictly necessary, just a way to confirm to the reader
> that that is indeed what the definition talks about.)

The text of section 3.2 has been updated to include the word
"metadata". It now reads: "The manifest language would generally allow
authors to declare metadata and other properties related to their
widget, as well as provide a means to automatically instantiate the
widget"

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au