Re: Comment on R#27 of the 30 May version of Widgets Requirements

Marcos,

On Jun 4, 2007, at 11:39 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:

> Does anyone know exactly which OMA working group is working on this
> requirement?

It is my understanding that OMA's Device Capabilities (DCAP) group is
doing work related to APIs for device capabilities:

   <http://www.openmobilealliance.org/tech/wg_committees/bt.html#dcap>

This group's Public document repo appears to be located at:

   <http://member.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/BT/DCAP/>

I believe the DCAP group already has an active liaison with the W3C's
DD WG; likewise, the UWA WG Charter (NB. Section 3.2) implies the UWA
WG will establish a relationship with the DCAP group.

Regards,

Art Barstow
---