Re: [XBL] Abstract

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Steve K Speicher wrote:

> > I'm not sure it really is overstating it. What couldn't be done with
> > XBL as far as implementing XForms goes?
>
> XML Schema validation and master dependency graph I'm sure would not be
> trivial, possible ok, given enough time.  Not sure how usuable.  That is
> why I think the abstract might be overstating it.

Well, you'd do the schema validation and dependency graph in JS, but the
JS could easily be in an XBL binding. Where else would it be? I don't
really understand how you would implement XForms only partly using XBL
(not withstanding UA-specific code like Mozilla's implementation). Surely
you have to do all of XForms, otherwise it would be incomplete.