Re: [XBL] ASCII art diagrams

Ian,
I will do them for the XBL Primer so we can reuse them in the XBL spec
(and I am happy to make any specific diagrams the XBL spec needs). So
I don't forget, I will take a WG Action to do them... I will have them
done in late Feb or March as I will be on vacation most of feb.
Marcos

On 1/9/07, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> >
> > Proper diagrams should be made to replace the ASCII art trees in
> > sections 4.4 and 4.5.
>
> I agree... if anyone is able to do this, that would be great. Several
> people have volunteered over the years, but nobody has actually done it
> yet. I don't really have the skills and time to create *and maintain* the
> diagrams as they evolve. :-(
>
> --

Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au