Re: XBL and Print

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Doug Schepers wrote:

> I would like to see a statement that explicitly addresses the
> relationship of the final flattened tree and print (print obviously
> being one of the views). I know that the editor believes this is
> understood from the context, but it is important enough that it bears
> mention.

The editor doesn't understand what relationship there would be between the
final flattened tree and print that there might not be between the final
flattened tree and, say, the screen, or a braille display, or an aural
output system. Could you elaborate on what it is exactly that you would
like to see?