Re: [XBL] Clarification: Locked attribute

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> In section 2.5, can you please clarify a bit more how the locked
> attribute works. I find the example hard to follow (particularly "when
> the element is being processed"?). Does it remain locked after it has
> been processed?

I'm not sure what you mean here (I can't find the text "being processed"
in the spec). However, I've tried to clarify the example a tiny bit. Could
you elaborate on what it is you find confusing?

> Can you maybe use a HTML example instead, the arbitrary UI language
> examples are sometimes hard to conceptualize.

I can't really come up with a good HTML example, unfortunately.