Re: Widgets 1.0

Hi Stephen,
I don't see why you could not embed a widget into a page using, say, a
HTML object element? In theory, the scope of the widget should not
conflict with the window scope of the web page (same as an iframe or a
flash movie). Could you please clarify your concerns a bit more?
Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres