Re: [ac] Updates to Access-Control document

On 2007-02-07 20:54:18 +0100, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Thomas Roessler wrote:
> >This is intended to be in the ABNF used in RFC 2616 (the HTTP spec);
> >a quick check suggests that it actually conforms to that.

> >(It's entirely possible that I'm not spotting some error right now,
> >so feel free to suggest changes.  Actually, the SPs should probably
> >be replaced by LWS...)

> There is an ABNF Validator at <http://www.apps.ietf.org/abnf.html>.

Thank you.  However, this validator seems not to use the ABNF that
the HTTP spec relies on.  In writing up the syntax for an HTTP
header, it strikes me as useful to use that particular ABNF dialect.

(Though it's probably worth checking with the folks who are thinking
about revising the HTTP spec...)

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>