Re: [widget-reqs] File extension for Opera

Hi David,
I just looked at [1] and it says that the extension is ".wdgt". However, I
imagine it works with any extension if you serve the file with the opera
widget mime type. Thanks for pointing out the typo:)
Marcos
[1] http://my.opera.com/community/dev/widgets/first/

--
Marcos Caceres