Updated Widget Signing document

Dear All,

The section "Normative Text" has been updated in attached Widget Signing
document. I request the editors to kindly include the text into the Widget
1.0 draft where it will be reviewed further.

Olli Immonen is our expert on digital signatures. He is available to answer
questions and comments. Olli is also working on putting together some Java
tools to demonstrate how these signature files can be created. He will post
a message on his results.

I will be on holiday for the next two weeks. I will see some of you at Xtech
in Paris.

Regards
- Gudio

On 4/17/07 8:50 AM, "ext Guido Grassel" <guido@grassel.org> wrote:

> Pl find attached input on how to sign Widgets.
>
> Regards
> - Guido

Kind Regards
- Guido