Re: FYI: application/www-form-urlencoded

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2006Sep/0029.html
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-urlencoded-00.txt

I would like to see the decoding algorithm cover the error cases as well.

BTW, the issues list has an issue that reads "the new format is not
substantially better, so it won't be implemented anyway". The response
lists the benefits of the new format. I agree that the benefits exist. I
do not think this contradicts the statement that the new format is "not
substantially better". I don't know that there's anything to do about
this, I just thought I'd mention it.

Could you suggest text for exactly how WF2 should refer to this draft?

Good luck,