Re: A question on sXBL and XBL 2.0

From: Kurosawa Takeshi <taken.spc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:38:49 +0900
To: public-appformats@w3.org

Hi,

According to XBL 2.0 working draft
> Although they have had related histories, this specification is separate from the W3C's "sXBL" drafts, and is not compatible with them. (The two efforts use different namespaces, for one.)
- http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xbl-20060907/

IMHO,  sXBL seems not to be compatible with XBL 2.0.
sXBL seems inactive, but Batik, a SVG implementation, supports a
subset of sXBL in subversion.
If nothing is done, the compatibility will break.
I think Appformats and SVG working groups should push XBL 2.0 cooperatively.
--
KUROSAWA Takeshi (taken)
mail : <taken.spc@gmail.com>