A question on sXBL and XBL 2.0

From: Hervé Girod <herve.girod@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:51:00 +0200
To: public-appformats@w3.org

I just saw on W3C Web site that Web appformats WG has released a Last
Call Working Draft for XBL 2.0, and I have some questions about the WG
strategy about XBL 2.0 / sXBL relationship.

- will the sXBL working draft be dropped in favor of the more general
XBL 2.0 (there is a specific chapter on XBL 2.0 with SVG, and it seems,
by looking at the table of contents, that the xSBL TOC is a subset of
XBL 2. TOC too) ?
- is sXBL a subset of XBL 2.0, or is there some (volontary) subtle
differences between the two recomandations ?

Thanks,

Herve Girod