Re: XBL media type?

MarkN, MarkBa, MarkBi, Anne, Henri, Björn, All,

Thanks for the interesting discussion on this issue.

I have followed MarkN's suggestion and sent an e-mail to the www-tag
mail list:

  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Sep/0059.html>

I would appreciate it if all follow-ups on this subject be done on
the above list. And please except my advanced apologies if that
requires you to resend your previous comments on this subject.

Regards,

Art Barstow
---