Re: [XBL] XBL 2.0 Test Suite and issues list

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Le 06-10-12 à 07:02, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> > >
> > > Please do start the Test Suite, the requirements for it and the
> > > contribution license for the tests.
> >
> > A test suite will be provided in due course, yes.
>
> Roadmap, schedule, deadlines ?

When it's ready. Before XBL2 exits CR.

> > > Not enough.
> >
> > You are welcome to try to collect all the comments that were made in
> > the last few years, but I have no intention of trying to do it... :-)
>
> Hmm interesting. So you are saying right that the
> 1. The WG has no records of all issues with their associated comments

Correct.

> 2. The WG will be able to produce a disposition of comments document.

The comments that were sent during the last call period are all carefully
noted here:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/disposition-of-comments

...however this does not include any comments prior to the last call.

> It is perfectly understandable that there is no possibility of
> collecting all issues since the start of the life of this technology. It
> is not acceptable to not start one since this document has been
> published at W3C with the new issues.

I already noted in:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2006Oct/0043.html

...that while there was no issues list at the time of publication, a
disposition of comments will be published with the CR draft.