Re: [XBL] XBL 2.0 Test Suite and issues list

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Le 06-10-06 à 09:50, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> > On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 karl@w3.org wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a test suite?
> >
> > Not yet.
>
> Please do start the Test Suite, the requirements for it and the
> contribution license for the tests.

A test suite will be provided in due course, yes.

> > > Is there an issues list for XBL?
> >
> > There wasn't at the time of publication. There will be a disposition
> > of comments with the CR draft.
>
> Not enough.

You are welcome to try to collect all the comments that were made in the
last few years, but I have no intention of trying to do it... :-)

> Opacity is something which has been reproached in the recent storms. Do
> open an issues list, collecting the discusssions about each features,
> each problems.

Given that the entire XBL2 development process has been done in the open
with open drafts in two separate open version control systems in parallel,
with all communication archived either on world-wide distributed archive
systems or on the W3C archive system, I'm not really sure collecting an
issues list would help with opacity...