RE: [XBL] Namespace prefixes in Selectors

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Simon Pieters wrote:

> Reading further in the spec I find that the QNames in attribute values
> issue is also present with the special values xbl:text and xbl:lang. I
> feel uncomfortable about those, too, for the same reasons.

While I understand your concern, QNames in attribute values are IMHO too
convenient a mechanism compared to the benefits of enabling prefix
rewriting to warrant introducing a second namespace declaration syntax.

Please let me know if you disagree so that I can clearly mark your
disagreement in the disposition of comments.

Cheers,