[Widget] Communication and modularisation.

From: Kirill Menshikov <kmenshikov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:51:42 +0200
To: public-appformats@w3.org

How widget will be communicate with another widget? And if we speak about
modularisation, Can one widget contain another widget (as module)?

 If I don`t want create some HelloWord widget, but small smart application
in some 5-10 group of widget. But this no primitive one form(Example: error
view, help, form, search.(it's one widget)). Itch widget have error view and
help view, it' can be use as modules.

I suggest use MVC pattern, which help developers to write XML and script
code. Need to divide code, from xml. And don't have one huge index.html.