Re: [XBL] Editorial: legibility suggestion

From: Marcos Caceres <m.caceres@qut.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:38:54 +1000 (EST)
To: Marcos Caceres <m.caceres@qut.edu.au>, public-appformats@w3.org

In Section 3.7, it currently reads,
Consider a case where seven bindings are defined, "a", which inherits from "b", which inherits from "c", "d", which stands alone, and "e", which inherits from "f" which inherits from "g".

I think the following makes it easier to read:
Consider a case where seven bindings are defined, "a", which inherits from "b" which inherits from "c"; "d", which stands alone; and "e", which inherits from "f" which inherits from "g".

... or maybe you could put them into a list structure:

Consider a case where seven bindings are defined:
 * "a", which inherits from "b" which inherits from "c";
 * "d", which stands alone;
 * and "e", which inherits from "f" which inherits from "g".

For me, either of the above two options makes it easier to follow.
---
Creative Industries Faculty
Queensland University of Technology
+61423 142 435