[XBL] Semantics, assistive technology

Actually I'd say it the other way around --- if some one is doing
something ugly like nested html tables to get a particular look
and feel, I'd rather that they used clean markup in their
original content, and used the html tables hackery they need to
do on the XBL rendering tree.

That still begs the question as to where the assistive technology
should look to discover what it should do with the
<my-new-fancy-grid-element>

--
Best Regards,
--raman