Re: [WF2] request for clarification in the SotD

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:58:03 +0000 (UTC)
To: Dean Jackson <dino@w3.org>
Cc: public-appformats@w3.org

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Dean Jackson wrote:

> > > On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 21:54 +1000, Dean Jackson wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Ah... interesting; I don't see that in the Status Of This
> > > Document section; please do include it when the document
> > > is published in /TR/ space.
> >
> > I agree with that suggestion. I'll forward this to the Working Group.

Done. Added this as the penultimate paragraphs of the status section:

   Web Forms 2.0 is not the only approach to making declarative formats
   for applications and user interfaces that the Web Application Formats
   Working Group is examining. The working group expects to publish a
   requirements document for an alternative solution soon.

Cheers,