[XBL2] <handler> attribute descriptions: attr-name and attr-change

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:50:39 +1000
To: public-appformats@w3.org

Hi,
   The current text for the description of the attribute: attr-name, for
the handler element, says the following:

| The attr-name attribute imposes a filter on mutation handlers. It is
| used with attribute mutation handlers to specify what attribute to
| listen for changes for. (See: mutation event handler filters)

To make this easier to read and understand, and more grammatically
correct, I propose this be changed to the following:

   The attr-name attribute imposes a filter on mutation handlers. It is
   used with attribute mutation handlers to specify [which] attribute to
   listen for changes. (See: mutation event handler filters)

(i.e. changed "what" to "which" and removed "for" from the end of the
last sentence.)

Similarly, the description for the attr-change attribute should be
changed to the following.

   The attr-change attribute imposes a filter on mutation handlers. It
   is used with attribute mutation handlers to specify what type of
   change to listen for changes. (See: mutation event handler filters.)

(In this case, I only removed "for" from the end of the last sentence)

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#attr-name

--
Lachlan Hunt